Council tax is a tax set by your local authority in order to meet their budget requirements. The money collected by The Council of the Isles of Scilly helps to fund the services it provides together with those services provided by the Devon and Cornwall Police Crime Commissioner.
For more information regarding the services of the Devon and Cornwall Police Crime Commissioner, please contact the Devon and Cornwall Police on 01392 268333 or Email: PolAuth@devonandcornwall.pnn.police.uk.
This section includes:
1. Moving Home (Coming Soon)
- Council Tax Valuation Bands and charges 2013/14
- Liability to Pay
- Reductions Available for People with Disabilities
- How to get in contact with the Valuation Office
3. Council Tax Leaflet 2013/14 Opens in a new window (downloads PDF file 3mb)
5. Budget Papers 2013/14 - The revenue budget in detail Opens in a new window (downloads PDF file 3mb)