If you are not sure if a repair has been done properly and think we should look at it, please let us know.
If you're not happy with the work or how it was done, please let us know. You can do this by:
- Completing the Job Satisfaction slip on the Property Repair Form as mentioned above. (We will then contact you to find out what's wrong)
- Ringing the Housing Department on 01720 422537
- Calling in to reception at the Town Hall (open Mondays-Thursdays 9.00-5.00pm and 9.00-4.30pm on Fridays)
- E-mailing us at email@example.com
- Writing to us at: Housing Department , Council of the Isles of Scilly, Town Hall, St Mary's, Isles of Scilly, TR21 0LW
The Housing Assistant will try to resolve your complaint. If you're still not happy, the case will be passed to the Housing Officer who will look into it on your behalf.
If you are still unhappy about the outcome then you can instigate the Council's Complaints procedure by contacting the Town Hall.