This is a drop in event which aims to give parents/ carers/ guardians the opportunity to access information, support and guidance about your child’s move to the mainland for their Further Education or training at 16. Whether your child still has a few years to go or just about to make their move to the mainland this September, you are welcome to come and chat about;
- Accommodation and Host Family information
- Information on how Post 16 Allowance will be administered
- Support available for students, parents/ carers/ guardians
- Advice on safe and sensible money management/ internet banking opportunities etc
- A selection of College and School prospectuses will be available
Even if you don’t have any questions at this stage – please call in and meet us as it is nice to be able to put a face to a name and help you to understand the processes there to support you in helping your child make the right choices.
- Drop in sessions: 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm
- Evening Session: by appointment 6pm to 8pm
Please e-mail email@example.com for an appointment.
There will be light refreshments available throughout the day.