This short, fun and informative course will help you to understand:
- What Youth Work really is
- The different roles involved in Youth Work.
- What makes a good Youth Worker.
- The Values and beliefs that underpin Youth Work.
- How to work safely with young people.
- Practical approaches to youth work.
Training is fully funded for learners working in the public sector and voluntary/ registered charity organisations.
Off island access is funded for this training
For further information or to book a place please contact email@example.com or call 01720 423 680.