St Mary's Library is a fantastic community facility located on Porthcressa seafront on the Isles of Scilly.
It is easy to join and membership is free.
Visitors to the islands may also take out a temporary membership during their stay.
COUNCIL OF THE ISLES OF SCILLY HAND DELIVERED POST
Please remember that St Mary's Library is the only place you can hand deliver post for the Council of the Isles of Scilly. Please hand it to one of our staff or put it in the post box in front of the Library desk. Please do not hand deliver post to any other Council buildings.
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 4.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 12.30pm|
Call 01720 424499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more about our events at our Facebook page
Facilities (charges may apply)
- 2 public access computers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Printing in black & white and colour (A4 & A3)
- Colour photocopier (A4 & A3)
- Laminating (A5, A4 & A3)
- Guillotine available for use
- Tea and coffee
- Parking available at the front of the library
- Automatic doors
- Lift access to first floor
- Accessible toilet for users of the library
Regular Events and Activities
- Computer support (small fee) every Thursday, 10am to 12 noon
- Story time, songs and crafts for the under 5s, monthly