St Mary's Library is a fantastic community facility located on Porthcressa seafront on the Isles of Scilly.
It is easy to join and membership is free.
Visitors to the islands may also take out temporary membership during their stay.
PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE
Please be aware that there will be changes to the library opening hours over the next few weeks whilst we are recruiting new staff. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Temporary opening hours
- 2 public access computers
- Free Wi-Fi (currently unavailable)
- Printing in black & white and colour (A4 & A3)
- Colour photocopier (A4 & A3)
- Laminating (A4 & A3)
- Guillotine available for use
- Tea and coffee
- Parking available at the front of the library
- Automatic doors
- Lift access to first floor
- Accessible toilet for users of the library
Regular Events and Activities
- Computer support (small fee) every Thursday, 10am to 12 noon
- Story time, songs and crafts for the under 5s, monthly