Things will be a little different, but we are ready to welcome you back!
As per goverment guidlines, we will be running sessions with a maximum number of customers for the gym and pool. From the 17th May the gym will once again be open throughout the day from 9:00-19:45. The Pool will remain open during set sessions.
There will be strict cleaning policies in place and social distancing must be adhered to at all times. New Covid-19 related forms must be filled before using our facilities.
With our pool and class sessions we request that payment is made before you arrive to reduce contact with others. Gym sessions no longer require booking due to the extended opening hours.
Fees and Charges
|Active Scilly Membership|
|Family Registration (up to 4 people)||£43.00|
|Family Registration (5+ people)||£49.00|
|Members Unlimited Packages||Adult||Child|
|Bronze (Gym, Classes or Pool)||£28.00||£16.00|
|Silver (Select two options from the above)||£37.00||£26.00|
|Gold (Access to all of our facilities||£41.00||£33.00|
|Offer on Memberships|
|4 Months||£10 off for adults||£5 off for Juniors|
|8 Months||For the price of 7 months|
|12 Months||For the price of 10 months|
|Short Term Unlimitted Weekly Pass for Gym (Maximum 2 weeks)||£17.50|
|Student Unlimitted Weekly Pass for Gym (Maximum 2 weeks)||£13.50|
- Annual Membership runs for 12 months
- Child refers to anyone under the age of 16
- The minimum age for fitness centre usage and classes is 14. A parent or other responsible adult must be on the premises while 14 and 15 year olds attend during general session times, unless they have completed full induction of safe gym usage and conduct.
Monthly Membership Packages
If you would like a monthly membership package please talk to us and we can assist you in your choice.
If you were part way through a monthly membership package when we closed, we will transfer your remaining days over.
How do I book for the Pool and for Classes?
- All bookings must be made by ringing the customer hub on 01720 424400 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
- You will be required to pay at the time of booking
- Bookings can be made for the current and following week only
- You must complete the relevant forms before using our services. We can email these out to you when you book or you can download them from the attached documents. You can send them back to us at email@example.com or give it to us on arrival.
- Please notify us if you are unable to attend by 3pm on the day of your class, or at leat one hour prior to a pool sessions. This will enable us to contact anyone on the reserve list.
- If we cancel a session, your payment will be carried over to your next session
- You are requested to bring your own water and hand sanitizer
- 2 metre social distancing will remain in place at all times
- For gym users you must disinfect all equipment you have used once you have finished with it.
- All equipment will be fully disinfected or quarantined for 72 hours before reuse.
We look forward to welcoming you back!