This page was updated on 16 August 2021. It focusses on the local provisions that are in place on the Isles of Scilly. Please click on the relevant menu link for specific topics (see above if you're browsing on a phone or on the left-hand side if you're browsing on a larger device).
We moved to Step 4 of the government's Roadmap for cautiously easing lockdown restrictions in England on 19 July. The guidance on what you can and cannot do has been as a result of this change and subsequent changes to the rules on self-isolation, so please read it in full.
The best place to find the latest information relating to the coronavirus pandemic is on the government and NHS websites:
Remember, safe behaviours are still vital to reducing the spread of coronavirus:
- fresh air - meeting outside is safer than meeting inside. If you do meet inside, let plenty of fresh air in.
- hands – wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds
- face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings)
- app - download and use the NHS COVID-19 app to support NHS Test and Trace. Keep bluetooth turned on so you can be notified if you need to take action.
See our Coronavirus symptoms and testing page for everything you need to know about when and how to access a test on Scilly.
Contacting the Council during the coronavirus pandemic
The Council of the Isles of Scilly and Public Health Cornwall are working together to keep Scilly safe. Got a question about coronavirus on Scilly? Email us at email@example.com
If you need information about a particular council service during the pandemic, please refer to that service's web pages elsewhere on the council website.
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, please contact our local enquiries team on 0300 1234 105 (option 5) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.