Come along to the Wesleyan Chapel on Thursday, 22 June 2023 to find out about the support on offer from a variety of organisations and Council services. We'll be here from 10am - 2pm and 4pm - 5pm to offer information and advice on the following:
- Home Upgrade Grant. Come and meet representatives from OVO Energy, Inclusion Cornwall and our Public Health team so they can advise whether you may be eligible to apply for a Home Upgrade Grant to make your home more energy efficient. The grant is potentially open to all householders on Scilly whether you own your own property or rent from a private landlord or social housing provider, and you meet the following criteria:
- You live in your property full time
- You are worried about your home being cold or damp
- Your home has an Energy Performance Certificate rating of D, E, F or G
Members of the public can also find out more about home energy efficiency measures and view some of the technology being used to improve home energy efficiency.
- NHS recruitment. Meet the hospital recruitment team and find out about the various job opportunities currently on offer in health on the islands.
- Adult Social Care recruitment. Meet members of the Adult Social Care team and get information about a range of roles in care work across the islands. Advice on potential accommodation support will also be available.
- Housing. Meet members of the Housing team to answer any questions about your property or about joining the housing register.
- Citizen's Advice. A member of the Citizen's Advice team will be available to offer advice during an open session from 10am - 12 noon. You can also book a private session in the afternoon by emailing email@example.com
- Isles of Scilly Wildlife Trust projects. The engagement team will be on hand to explain how you can get involved with their outreach projects.
There will also be information available about cost-of-living support, Healthwatch, Social Prescribing and more.
Everybody is welcome, so please spread the word!
If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org