Lantra Certificate of Basic Training & Photo ID Card.
This 1 day course is for anyone using a strimmer and/or brushcutter for work or leisure.
Refresher training is recommended approximately every three years
Introduction & aims
• Pre-use checks & risk assessments
• Familiarisation with the machine and working parts
• Routine maintenance
• Head changing & maintenance
• Daily / weekly checks
• Protective clothing
• Starting & pre-use checks
• Practical demonstrations & safe use
• A Safe working area
• Safe working practices
• Storage & transport.
• Legislative issues.
For more information please contact Lifelong Learning on 01720 424880 or email email@example.com