Street Collections

To collect money or sell articles for charity, either on a public street or on private property, you will need a street collection permit.

If the collection is on private property, such as a shop doorway, supermarket or car park, then written permission must be given by the proprietor to hold the collection and a copy of this permission must be submitted with the application form.

There is no charge for a street collection permit but we usually need 28 days notice of your plans and you must send us a completed statement of account return within one month of the collection taking place.